I used to fret over content creation and finding enough and the right kind of content to post on my blogs and on my Facebook fan pages. I don’t concern myself with that stuff anymore. With the VSA system, content is easy and usually ready to pick like ripe low hanging fruit. Very little preparation is required on my part to send those posts viral. The stuff I’ll cover in this module will take the worry and drudgery out of creating content for your posts. By the end of this module, you’ll have learned…
- Where to post content. This is where the magic happens. You’ll be posting content in places you probably haven’t thought of.
- Where to find your content. How to use RSS feeds and curated content and making sure to give credit and links back.
- What kind of content you should be posting, also, the importance of a hook headline and how to easily and quickly make that content your own.
- When to post content on a regular basis and how to setup a schedule for posting content.
- This is an important module. Please pay close attention to it. You’ll learn methods that haven’t been discussed anywhere else. These sources and concepts for content creation and publishing are essential to the success of this system.
So, with that said let’s begin with…